Minimally invasive surgery focused on gastrointestinal surgery
He began his medical studies at the Ignacio A. Santos School of Medicine at the Tec de Monterrey.
He concludes his studies by graduating as General Physician.
In 2010 he began his preparation to be a specialist in General Surgery a the IMSS National Medical Center in Torreon Coahuila. Achieving the degree of Minimally Invasive Surgeon.
Then Dr. Ceballos continues is studies in Strasbourg, France, in the IRCAD center on IHU University with rotation in the Gemelli Hospital in Rome, Italy obtaining a Surgical Endoscopy Diploma by the University of Strasbourg.
Now he is focus in Gastrointestinal Minimally Invasive Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy with special skills in bariatric endoscopy procedures.
Dr. Samuel Ceballos
Minimally Invasive Surgery focusing
in Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Diploma of surgical endoscopy University of Strasbourg (France).
- Member of European Association for Endoscopic Surgery.
- Hands on course in endoscopic techniques at the congress of European Association for Endoscopic Surgery.
- Certified by the Mexican General Surgery Council.
- Master in Bariatric Endoscopy at the IHU University of Strasbourg, France.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.